GM 4x4 Van Hi-Lift Front Limit Strap Kit
Introducing our Front Limit Strap Kit for Hi-Lift 4x4 GM conversion vans. These limit straps are vital to protecting shocks and coilovers by keeping them from topping out. They're also useful for vans, helping to limit extreme angles on CV axles due to the nominal lift and tucked nature of the diff for ground clearance. We love TMR products and these straps are superb.
From the Manufacturer:
- TRUE quad wrap limit strap for unmatched strength
- Heat-treated 4130 Chromoly strap end tabs ensure no ovaled or elongated holes occur when using (or abusing) your limit straps
- Integrated chafe guard evenly distributes the load for improved strength and longevity
- Limit straps max stretch 1" per 12" of the strap
- Made from 10,000 LB rated nylon webbing.
- USA Made
- Double shear tabs are CNC punched and formed from high strength steel plate. Designed to allow for double shear mounting of seat belt tabs or limit strap tabs. 1/2" hole, 1/4" slot width.
- Grade 8/10 zinc coated hardware
Fitment Designed for:
Van Side - 2003-2024 Chevrolet Express / GMC Savana 2500/3500/4500 series vans // Universal Fit - 12 inches on center
Hand tools, 1/2" drill/drill bit
(2) Limit Straps, (2) Hardware (2) Double shear tabs
10,000LB rated nylon webbing, 4130 hardended chromoly end tabs, 1/8 A36 steel
Tips / Skill Level:
1-10 (10 being most difficult) Level 1
Shipping, Fulfillment, Taxes, Quality, and Returns
- Shipping: Our components are carefully wrapped & packaged and shipped via UPS, USPS, or FedEx, depending on what is available. If you require a particular carrier, please contact us ahead of your purchase. Customers in Colorado may arrange for in-person pickup within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Shipping/Fulfillment time for components: We typically ship within 1-2 business days of your order and we carefully monitor our inventory. If we are unable to meet that timeframe, we will contact you and arrange either a full refund or a timeframe for fulfillment agreeable to the customer.
- Taxes: Colorado residents must pay a sales tax of 7.5%, no sales tax is collected on out-of-state shipments currently.
Quality and Returns: We are consistently complimented on the quality of our products and the ease of installation. Fabricated components are generally hand-built here in Colorado by seasoned professionals. Replacement or aftermarket parts are only offered in high-grade options.
If you are in any way disappointed in the components, we will issue a full refund less the cost of shipping when the product is returned within 30 days of receipt. If you decide to return any components that didn't apply to your build or you changed your mind about, a shipping +15 % restocking fee will be deducted from the refund.