GM Van 2" Rear Lift Kit
Our GM 2" Rear lift kit is a very basic solution to lifting the rear of your van. Compatible with 2003-current 1500/2500/3500 vans, this setup is used in our standard GM 4x4 conversion kits to level out the vehicle.
The kit comes standard with locally made (Colorado) 5/8 stock u-bolts and 2" lift blocks. If you are keeping your existing shocks, you'll need to add the 2" shock adapters. (OE shocks run short.) We also have an option for Bilstein 5100 series shocks that are the appropriate length, suitable for 2500/3500 series weight loads.
Fitment Designed for:
Van Side - 2003-2022 Chevrolet Express 1500/2500/3500 series vans.
Standard hand tools, pneumatic impact gun + deep sockets, torque wrench
2 shock adapter plates, shock mounting hardware (does not include hardware to mount plate to control arm, you may re-use the factory bolts.
Tips / Skill Level / Parts Info:
Tighten u-bolts in an even x-type pattern to the following specs
- Pass 1 = 37 ft lbs - Pass 4 = 146 ft lbs
- Pass 2 = 74 ft lbs - Pass 5 = 170 ft lbs
- Pass 3 = 111 ft lbs
5100 Series Shock Absorber 24-067379
Collapsed Length (in.): 17.28
Extended Length (in.): 28.29
Travel Length (IN): 11.01
Lower Mount: Eye 14.1mm
Upper Mount: Bar pin
Shaft Diameter: 14mm
Finish: Zinc Plated
Body Design: 46mm ID Smooth Body (Non-Coilover)
Internal Design: Mono tube
Boot Included: Yes
1-10 (10 being most difficult) Level 2
This product may work with other model vehicles.
Shipping, Fulfillment, Taxes, Quality, and Returns
- Shipping: Our components are carefully wrapped and packaged and ship UPS, USPS, or FedEx, depending on what is available. If you require a particular carrier, please contact us ahead of your purchase. Customers in Colorado may arrange for in-person pickup within 1-2 business days of purchase taking noted lead times into consideration.
- Shipping/Fulfillment time for components: We typically ship within 1-2 business days of your order and we carefully monitor our inventory. In the event that we are unable to meet that timeframe, we will contact you and arrange either a full refund or a timeframe for fulfillment agreeable to the customer.
- Taxes: Colorado residents must pay sales tax of 7.5%, no sales tax is collected on out-of-state shipments currently.
- Quality and Returns: We are consistently complimented on the quality of our products and the ease of install. Components are hand-built here almost exclusively in Colorado by seasoned professionals who are fanatics about design and execution. If you are in any way disappointed in the components we will issue a full refund less the cost of shipping when the product is returned. If you decide to return any components that didn't apply to your build or you changed your mind about, shipping and a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from the purchase refund.