Ford Econoline 4x4 Conversion Driveshaft + Transfer Case Hardware Kit
Our E-series Driveshaft and Transfer Case hardware kit for your 4x4 Ford van conversion is a quick solution for hardware needs when building your Econoline 4x4. Save some time and energy so you don't have to run around looking for these bits.
This setup will also work with Superduty Pickups years 1999-2010.
- Grade 10.9 bolts to hang your NP271 / NV271 transfer case to an E40D, 4R100, 4R70/4R75, or 5R110
- Ford OE bolts (with thread locker) to hang rear driveshaft to t-case (you already have rear axle bolts)
- Ford OE bolts (with thread locker) to hang front driveshaft to t-case
- Ford OE bolts (with thread locker) and straps to hang front driveshaft to front axle
- Tap to clean out the threads on your front pinion. They get rusty and dirty at parts yards. It is easy to freeze or strip the front pinion bolts without it.
Fitment Designed for:
Van - 1975-current Ford E-150, E-250, E-350, E-450.
Truck Side - Suitable for Dana 60 Superduty application 2005-current, Sterling and Dana 80 rear Ford Axles, transfer case specific to 271 vehicles, typically 1999-2010 Superduty.
Standard hand tools
Tips / Skill Level:
1-10 (10 being the most difficult) Level 1
This product may work with other model vehicles.
Shipping, Fulfillment, Taxes, Quality, and Returns
- Shipping: Our components are carefully wrapped & packaged and shipped via UPS, USPS, or FedEx, depending on what is available. If you require a particular carrier, please contact us ahead of your purchase. Customers in Colorado may arrange for in-person pickup within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Shipping/Fulfillment time for components: We typically ship within 1-2 business days of your order and we carefully monitor our inventory. In the event that we are unable to meet that timeframe, we will contact you and arrange either a full refund or a timeframe for fulfillment agreeable to the customer.
- Taxes: Colorado residents must pay a sales tax of 7.5%, no sales tax is collected on out-of-state shipments currently.
Quality and Returns: We are consistently complimented on the quality of our products and the ease of installation. Fabricated components are generally hand-built here in Colorado by seasoned professionals. Replacement or aftermarket parts are only offered in high-grade options.
If you are in any way disappointed in the components, we will issue a full refund less the cost of shipping when the product is returned within 30 days of receipt. If you decide to return any components that didn't apply to your build or you changed your mind about, a shipping +15 % restocking fee will be deducted from the refund.