GM G-series 4x4 Conversion Rear Lift Kit
Our GM G-series rear lift kit is a solid solution for lifting the rear of your GM van. This kit is compatible with 2003-current 1500/2500/3500/4500 vans and has been used in our standard GM 4x4 conversion kits for years.
Our U-bolts are locally made from 5/8" stock and the quality is far superior to most over-the-counter imports. We supply composite nylon (2" lift only), or fabricated steel 3"-5" blocks and appropriate 5100 series Bilstein shocks are available for all lift heights.
Vans with 2" of lift may retain their original shocks but require 2" shock extensions which are bolt-in. We recommend replacing your rear shocks on all 4x4 conversions and prefer Bilsteins over Fox and other brands.
We also recommend you email us after your purchase with your vehicle details just so we can be sure the application, weight ratings, and parts we're supplying best suit your needs.
Fitment Designed for:
Van Side - 2003-2022 Chevrolet Express 1500/2500/3500 series vans.
Standard hand tools, pneumatic impact gun + deep sockets, torque wrench
4x U-bolts, hardware, lift blocks, and shock extensions/shocks when ordered.
Tips / Skill Level / Parts Info:
Tighten u-bolts in an even x-type pattern to the following specs
- Pass 1 = 37 ft lbs - Pass 4 = 146 ft lbs
- Pass 2 = 74 ft lbs - Pass 5 = 170 ft lbs
- Pass 3 = 111 ft lbs
1-10 (10 being the most difficult) Level 2
This product may work with other model vehicles.
Shipping, Fulfillment, Taxes, Quality, and Returns
- Shipping: Our components are carefully wrapped & packaged and shipped via UPS, USPS, or FedEx, depending on what is available. If you require a particular carrier, please contact us ahead of your purchase. Customers in Colorado may arrange for in-person pickup within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Shipping/Fulfillment time for components: We typically ship within 1-2 business days of your order and we carefully monitor our inventory. In the event that we are unable to meet that timeframe, we will contact you and arrange either a full refund or a timeframe for fulfillment agreeable to the customer.
- Taxes: Colorado residents must pay a sales tax of 7.5%, no sales tax is collected on out-of-state shipments currently.
Quality and Returns: We are consistently complimented on the quality of our products and the ease of installation. Fabricated components are generally hand-built here in Colorado by seasoned professionals. Replacement or aftermarket parts are only offered in high-grade options.
If you are in any way disappointed in the components, we will issue a full refund less the cost of shipping when the product is returned within 30 days of receipt. If you decide to return any components that didn't apply to your build or you changed your mind about, a shipping +15 % restocking fee will be deducted from the refund.